Surat Metro Rail project is a proposed rail-based mass rapid transit system to be operated in Surat City, Gujarat, India.
- Project Name: Surat Metro Rail Project
- Operator: Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Owner: Govt. of India and Govt. of Gujarat
- Project Type: Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 12,020 Crores (Phase-I)
- External Funding Agency: AfD and KfW
- Total Network Length: 40.35 km
- Nos. of Phases: 1 (2 Lines)
- Status: Under-construction
Surat Metro Rail Network (Phase I)
Total Network: 40.35 km | Project Cost: Rs 12,020 crores
Corridor 1 (Red Line): Sarthana to Dream City
- Route Length: 21.61 km
- Stations: 20 Stations (Elevated (15.14 km, 14 Stations), Underground (6.47 km, 6 Stations)
- Station Names: Sarthana, Nature Park, Varachha Chopati, Kapodra Patiya, Laabheshwar Chowk, Central Warehouse, Surat, Maskati Hospital, Chowk Bazar, Gandhi Baug, Kadarsha Ni Nal, Majura Gate, Rupali Canal, Althan Tenament, Althan Gam, VIP Road, Women ITI, Bhimrad, Convention Center and Dream City.
- Depot: Dream City
Corridor 2 (Green Line): Besan to Saroli
- Route Length: 18.74 km
- Stations: 18 Stations (All elevated)
- Station Names: Bhesan, Botanical Garden, Ugat Vaarigruh, Palanpur Road, LP Savani School, Performing Art Centre, Adajan Gam, Aquarium, Badri Narayan Temple, Athwa Chopati, Majura Gate, Udhna Dawaja, Kamela Darwaja, Anjana Farm, Model Town, Magob, Bharat Cancer Hospital and Saroli.
- Depot: Bhesan
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation: DPR Consultant.
- Systra MVA Consulting: Detailed design consultancy for Corridor-1 from Dream city to Majuragate Elevated Viaduct and Nine Elevated Metro-Rail Stations including Depot at Dream city.
- RITES Limited: General Consultancy.
- Sadbhav Engg Ltd - SP Singla Constructions Pvt Ltd JV: For the construction of an 11.6 km elevated section (Kadarsha Ni Nal - Dream City) with 10 metro stations. (Package CS-01)
- Gulermak – Sam India Builtwell JV: For the construction of a 3.46 km underground section (Kapodra - Central Warehouse) with three metro stations. (Package CS-02)
- J Kumar Infraprojects: For the construction of a 3.56 km underground section (Surat - Chowk Bazar) with three metro stations. (Package CS-03)