Bhopal, India (Urban Transport News): The Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MPMRCL) invites online global e-tenders from construction firms for the construction of seven elevated metro stations of the Indore Metro Rail project.
Tender Package - IN02
Scope of Work: Design and Construction of Seven (7) elevated Metro Rail Stations including Viaduct portion within the stations and Transition spans on either side of the stations (ISBT/MR10 Flyover, Chandragupta Square, Hira Nagar, Bapat Square, Meghdoot Garden, Vijay Nagar Square and Radisson Square) for Line-3 (Ring Line) of Indore Metro Rail Project.
The scope of work includes;
- Design and Construction of all Civil, Structural, Roof Structure, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) work, Architectural finishes and Façade for 7 Elevated Metro Rail Stations including Entry/Exit, Foot Over Bridge (FOB), Viaduct within Station, Transition spans and provision for Solar Panel Installation.
- The Seven (7) Elevated Metro Rail Stations are, ISBT/MR 10 Flyover, Chandragupta Square, Hira Nagar, Bapat Square, Meghdoot Garden, Vijay Nagar Square & Radisson Square for Indore Metro Rail Project.
- The Works shall be designed for minimal maintenance through a 100-year operational life.
- The Contractor shall provide all the software confirmed in the Employer’s requirements in a timely manner to permit the Engineer to review the Contractor’s submissions.
- All the works in this Contract are covered under Schedule ‘A’, Schedule ‘B’ and Schedule ‘C’.
- The Schedule ‘A’ shall include Design and Construction of Metro Station including all Civil, Structural, Roof Structure, MEP works, Entry/Exit, FOB, viaduct within the station, Transition spans, corridors, ancillary building i.e. underground/surface water tank, pump room and DG room, lift shafts, escalator pits, staircases and provision for Solar Panel installation for all 7 Stations.
- The Schedule ‘B’ shall include the Design and Execution of roof sheeting and all Architectural works in public and non-public areas which includes Concourse, Platform, Foot over Bridge (FOB), Entry/Exit structure, Ancillary structures, Water Storage Tanks, pump rooms, DG Set, Pick-Up and Drop off bays for other modes of transport, footpath, Plaza area, system rooms; construction of masonry/blockwork walls, mullions, tie beams, Lintels, Plastering, Painting & cladding, flooring & ceiling etc, complete as approved by the Employer/Engineer.
- The Schedule ‘C’ shall include Design and Execution of Façade works including the required supporting structural elements as approved by the Employer/Engineer.
- Station names are tentative and are likely to undergo change as per the approval of the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Tender No.: 200/MPMRCL/2021/Package IN-02
- Estimated Cost of Work: Rs 369.0 crores
- Work Completion Period: 847 Days
- Pre Bid Meeting: 19th March 2021
- Availability of Tender Documents: 27th February 2021 to 9th April 2021
- Dates for Submission of Bids: 9th April 2021 to 19th April 2021
- Opening Date of Technical Bids: 20th April 2021
The Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited has applied for loans from the various multi-lateral funding agencies towards the part cost of the project, and the balance cost through equity contribution of the Government of India and Government of Madhya Pradesh. This tender package is proposed to be funded through the equity contribution of both governments.
It is pertinent to mention here that the construction of 5.3 km viaducts from ISBT/MR10 Flyover and Mumtaj Bag Colony is being carried out by Dilip Buildcon Limited. For this, a work order worth Rs 228.96 crores was issued to the firm in October 2018 by MPMRCL.
The 33.53 km Ring Line (Line-3) of the Indore Metro Rail project will connect Palasia – Railway Station – Rajwara- Airport – Bhawarsala through 30 stations.
For more details, please explore the "Indore Metro" page of Urban Transport News.