New Delhi, India (Urban Transport News): Urban Infra Communication, a leading and specialized Infra PR company, is excited to announce the names of winners of the 2nd Urban Infra Business Leadership Awards 2022 (#UrbanInfra2022 Awards). The nominations were called in a total of 7 categories from the corporate and individuals engaged in Railways, Metros, Transportation and Urban Infrastructure sectors across the country. A total of 41 winners have been shortlisted as finalists.
These awards recognise and honour the most respected companies along with their C-Level executives within a variety of industries, whilst rewarding remarkable success in all its forms throughout the international business community.
The names of the winners (category-wise) are as under:-
1) Most Exemplary Urban Infra Leader (Life Time Achievements): Dr. E. Sreedharan, Metroman
2) Most Innovative Urban Infra Leader: Shri Vinay Kumar Singh, MD, NCRTC
3) Most Innovative Rail Technology Leader: Shri Sudhanshu Mani, Innovator of Vande Bharat Train
4) Most Accomplished EPC Business Leader: Shri Rakesh Gaur, Chief Executive, SAE Towers
5) Most Innovative Urban Mobility Leader: Smt. V. Manjula, Commissioner, DULT
6) Most Innovative Urban Infra Architect: Dr. Namrita Kalsi, Principal Architect, DMRC
7) Most Innovative Heritage Railway Leader: Smt. Vinita Srivastava, ED (Heritage), Railway Board
8) Modern Metro Man of Maharashtra: Dr. Brijesh Dixit, MD, Maha Metro
9) Emerging Urban Infra Woman Leader: Dr. Amita Singh, Lead-HSE, CDM Smith
Rail & Metro
17) Excellence in Technical Advisory for Rail & Metro Systems: RDSO, Lucknow
Transit & Mobility
EPC & Construction
PMC & Consultancy
40) Most Admired Consultancy for Rail & Metro sectors: RITES Ltd.
The names of winners have been finalised based on scrutiny of profiles, backgrounds, activities and achievements of all nominations received from various channels and based on the final recommendations received from the jury & management committee.
“The railway and mobility industry forms a backbone of infrastructural and economic development of a nation. The Urban Infra Business Leadership Awards was conceptualized with an aim to accord recognition to individuals as well as corporate for their exemplary contribution to the railway, metros, transportation and urban infrastructure industry. The winners have been selected by an esteemed jury comprising a team of industry experts,” said Mamta Shah, MD & CEO at Urban Infra Communication.
“Leading a business to success can be a tough challenge and as such we are keen to showcase the dedication, expertise, and sheer hard work of our deserving winners. I would like to wish them the best of luck for the future and congratulate them on their win in this prestigious awards program,” she added.
All winners will be felicitated with the awards at the grand ceremony ‘2nd Urban Infra Business Summit & Awards 2022’ to be held on 7th November 2022 at India International Centre, New Delhi in presence of notable industry leaders and senior dignitaries from the nodal ministries.
We congratulate all the winners, extending our gratitude to all nominees and wishing them for securing next year's awards.
About Urban Infra Communication
The Urban Infra Communication Private Limited (UICPL) is a New Delhi-based PR, Research & Media Company that offers specialized consultancy services to all sizes of business entities engaged in Rail, Metros & Urban Transportation sectors across the world. Urban Infra Communication is the sole publisher of leading B2B magazines - Metro Rail Today
and Urban Transport News
- having circulations over 25 million worldwide.
Mr. Vinod Shah
Director - Communications
Urban Infra Communication